Currently we are offering a new online inspirational service each week, led by an SRF or YSS monastic. These programs include meditation, chanting, and a talk on Paramahansa Yogananda’s teachings. Through the services presented here, you can join Paramahansa Yogananda’s worldwide spiritual family in weekly divine fellowship.
Each inspirational service will be posted for an entire week and then replaced the following weekend with a new talk. If you subscribe to our Newsletter you will receive an email notification when the new video has been posted.
This week’s online service:
“Spiritual Strength in Times of Crisis”
Brother Bhumananda speaks on “Spiritual Strength In Times of Crisis,” recorded at the SRF Mother Center on March 23, 2020.
In this talk he draws upon the guidance and understanding of Sri Daya Mata, Brother Chidananda, and other disciples of Paramahansa Yogananda. He explains how we can deal with the challenges of our current times with courage, faith, positive thinking, thereby bringing out our highest soul qualities: “The crisis itself is not the most important thing. What is most important is how we respond to the crisis.”
Reading selections from our website and books to give you a sense of hope and strength at this time
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Inner Security in an Uncertain World”
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Conquering Fear, Anxiety, and Worry”
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Spiritual Light for These Challenging Times”
- Where There Is Light (especially chapter 2, “Strength in Times of Adversity”; chapter 3, “Learn to Meditate”; and chapter 4, “Rising Above Suffering”)
- “Eliminating the Static of Fear From the Mind Radio” in Man’s Eternal Quest